Friday, February 13, 2009

Regle France Porcelain



Designer: Regle France

Where I got this product: Takashimaya Singapore

Retail: SGD 99

As I always said, luxury and fashion should cohesive with your lifestyle.

You must know, how to live well.. Than, you start to have everything to support your life..

I love japanese green tea. I drink tea a lot. Especially when I am having free time in my hometown.

Thus, I bought lot's of tea set. Especially Wedgwood UK. I love them a lot.

But, my brother broke one of my tea cup which already discontinued.

He replaced my a teapot instead. As it's double a teacup price and retail for SGD 370. So, I wouldn't mind it.

So, I need a tea cup.

And I saw this pair of it. I find it adorable and interesting.

It looks much more better in real life than picture of course.

And I bought it.

Glad that finally I can have a proper tea set to drink my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment